Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Adventres


It seems like this last week has just flown by. We are expecting our 3rd baby due to arrive in August which I have a feeling is just going to fly by! This pregnancy so far has been different from the last 2. I have been really tired the last 3 months, which is normal but really hard when you are moving and need more energy than you seem to have.  On December 24th I spent the day in emergency getting blood tests and an emergency ultrasound done because I had started bleeding. The ultrasound showed us that everything looked normal but the doctor told me that that was all they could tell me. After that I was really looking forward to my first prenatal appointment so I could hear the heartbeat. We had an emergency ultrasound last Monday because they could not find the heartbeat at my doctor’s appointment. Once again the ultrasound showed that the baby was fine and developing normally. I am praying that form here on out everything goes more smoothly, no more emergency ultrasounds just regular doctors’ appointments until the baby is born.

This week we also got a chance to explore a part of this area we have never been to before. Saturday we went with some of the other staff members to Ram falls. It was about 1 hour drive down the forestry trunk road towards Calgary. Right before we got there poor Joelle was beginning to feel sick from all the turns in the road. Thankfully she didn’t get sick in the Jeep! It didn’t take long before she was feeling ok, Troy carried Liam in the kid pack and the plan was for Joelle to walk…Troy ended up carrying both of the kids, Liam in the pack and Joelle on his shoulders.  It was a beautiful day to be outside exploring new places. Ram falls reminded me a bit of Crescent falls, tall and a similar look to the rock surrounding the waterfall.  I am looking forward to exploring new parts of these mountains.


Troy’s job is going well. They are still working in Peskett to get it ready for the girls to move into at the end of the month. They are down to the last bit of painting and installing flooring then it should be ready for them to move into. The next 2 weekend coming up is the Wycliffe adventure races that help raise money for Wycliffe. I am excited to be around to learn more about them, for the camp side of it. You can pray for safety for the racers while they are out hiking, ice climbing, rappelling and doing team challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment