Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Update on Sonja's mom

I talked my mom last night and was happy to hear that she is doing better! She is still uncomfortable and in a fair bit of pain but she is shaking less. Most of the blisters have popped now and are beginning to heal up. Her nurse she had for her last bandage change was surprised at how well she is healing considering she is diabetic.  There is  no signs of infection which is a huge answer to prayer and a blessing for my mom. Praise God he is answering prayer! Her bandage changes are now only taking 30 minutes instead of the 45 minutes they were taking at the beginning. The nurse mentioned that if she continues to heal with no infections most of her burns should be healed up in another week, and sensitive for a while after that. Thank you all for praying for my mom it means a lot to me and my mom to know that we have people surrounding her in prayer. I will keep you updated on how she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment